You are Welcome Here!
Here at Ten Mile Community Church we look to Encounter God as we seek his face together at our 10:15 AM intergenerational Worship Service. Our prayer every week is that chains are broken, faith strengthened, hope is released, and love is awakened. We believe that when we Encounter God, lives are changed. Relationships are built as we experience life together as a church family, and God’s kingdom is built as we Engage our Community. We would love to have you join us!
What It’s Like.
In our worship services you’ll enjoy a mixture of lively contemporary Christian music as well as modern arrangements of tried and true hymns of the past, all with the purpose of connecting you in a very real way to the heart of God. You’ll also hear practical Biblical messages that you will find applicable to everyday life. You’ll be welcomed warmly and you won’t be asked to do anything other than let God speak to your heart through the worship.
What about Kids?
- We want you to relax in the adult service knowing that your children are safe and having fun as they creatively and lovingly learn about God.
- We encourage and welcome children of all ages to participate in our Worship Service
- For your convenience and to supplement your children’s faith we also provide children’s church and Nursery.
- Nursery provided for infants-toddlers.
- Wee Worship (ages 3-5) and Prime Time (ages 6-8) is provided for children ages 3-7