Church Administrator position.
We are looking to add the next staff member to our dynamic team. The following position is open for application until January 28th.
To apply to the following position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title of “Church Administrator”.
We are seeking God for the next staff member to join our dynamic team. Our vision is to see FAITH and LIFE connect through a vibrant, intergenerational community of Christ followers who love God passionately and love others authentically. This person will be passionate about Encountering God, Experiencing Life Together, and Engaging our Community.
Does this sound like you?
- Coordinating details seems easy.
- You want to be a vital part of a ministry team.
- Managing projects is in your DNA.
- When you encounter obstacles you view them as opportunities more than barriers.
- You enjoy taking chaos and creating order.
- Determination and follow through are hallmarks of your personality.
- You care about excellence and are always on the lookout for ways to tweak and improve systems and processes. “Good Enough” isn’t in your vocabulary.
Communication and Social Media
- Manages communication workflow. Acts as a point person to meet timelines for external communication pieces such as graphic design, bulletin, website, etc.
- Responsible for updating events, service times, and ministry activities across all media channels including the weekly e-update, social media, quarterly newsletter and snail mail as required.
- Coordinates and manages workflow of digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Works alongside the pastors and boards to provide timely and accurate information to the congregation.
- Recruits and coordinates volunteers for numerous church operations and ministries. Has a heart for seeing people embrace their giftedness in service of God’s kingdom.
- Oversees the management and coordination of special events such as Harvest Dinner, Round Up Sunday, and Engage our community events.
- Is involved in the scheduling of any other Building use for special events such as weddings, funerals, etc.
- Manage overall church calendar.
- Take ownership of internal communication for church operations including interfacing with boards, committees, and ministry leaders in advance of upcoming required task assignments for church business functions.
- Maintain and publish specified statistics for worship services, life groups, ministries, and engage the community events. Track and publish church milestones, membership, and baptism statistics.
Building and Maintenance
- Involved and familiar with the daily facility maintenance issues and schedule.
- Assists the Trustees with coordination of building repairs, building projects.
- Updates the Trustee board of any problematic building issues or scheduling issues. Track progress and communicate.
- Coordinates volunteers for work projects and building maintenance as needed.
- Assist volunteers and/or outsource the work needed to maintain the church servers, computers, network, internet.
Job Type- Full Time- Salaried. Pay is competitive based on experience and qualifications.
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Skills needed include organizing, delegating, and coordinating; evaluating effectiveness of existing methods and procedures; creating and maintaining workflow systems; operating a variety of office equipment and computer programs.
- Knowledge needed of organizational policies, procedures, computer systems, and applications. Understand employment policies and be familiar with potential issues that would put the church in a liable situation.
- Must be (or willing to become) a member of TMCC in good standing.
- Regular attendance of services is required.
- Understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- 5 Years of administrative experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Relevant Experience in Volunteer Coordination