1. You are not attending church with a high level of expectancy.
2. You no longer seem to be concerned about the spiritual condition of your neighbors, family members, or your co-workers.
3. You haven’t had a spiritual conversation with a non-Christian in a long time.
4. You use your Bible only to prove your point but not to have your life transformed.
5. Your happiness on Sunday mornings is more important than YOUR Holiness. As long as you get your parking spot, your seat, and hear the music you like, and the message isn’t too long or boring then everything’s fine.
6. When you see a need you aren’t moved to meet a need instead you are moved to criticize the person for why they are needy in the first place!
7. You have no consistent plan or PRACTICE for giving of your financial resources to the Lord’s work.
8. Your prayers have become general instead of specific, you say “God bless everyone in the world!” But you can provide Him with no names and your prayers do not move you to action.
9. You cannot list any way in which you are serving the Lord and His people in a consistent way.
10. It doesn’t even dawn on you that God could do something incredibly radical in your life at any moment today. It’s not even on your radar.
The voice of an abandoned old church …
“They did not vote to die, they simply voted not to live.”